Item Content : Serving Bowl with SS Lid - 01 N, Small Bowl - 04 N & Tray - 01 N
Shri and Sam Farm House Serving Set is the best combination of stainless steel that bring style and ease in your kitchenware collection. Whether you’re hosting a lunch or dinner party with your friends, following the right serving tools can be quite overwhelming. An excellent choice if you are revamping your kitchen utensils or current serving set. This set has a shiny mirror finish which makes it perfect for any kind of table.This serving set includes a big serving bowl with lid, small bowl and 1 tray designed beautiful with handles to serve your guests to add grace to your dining experience. It is unbreakable and rust-free that makes it exclusive and durable for long years. Invite guests to your home as it is perfect to serve your delicious and tasty food. So grab it today!!!
Material - Stainless Steel
Color - Stainless Steel / Gold
Diameter - Serving Bowl: 17 cm, Pudding Bowl: 10cm
Height - Serving Bowl: 9 cm, Pudding Bowl: 4.5cm
Weight - Serving Bowl: 470 gm, Pudding Bowl: 76 gm each, Tray: 748gm
Capacity - Serving Bowl:1000 ml
Production - Made In India
Product Weight - 1.540 Kg
About PVD Coating
Physical Vapor Deposition protection is a super-hard coating that is by far the most durable coating available today. Comprised of advanced quality that will outlast any traditional finish, PVD coating is an environment-friendly vacuum deposition method which is used to produce a thin film on different products.
- This product is Food Grade.
- This product is Food Safe.
- This product is Durable.
- This product is Rust Free.
- This product is Dishwasher Friendly.
CAUTION: This product is not microwave friendly.
Wash and Care Instructions: -
- Wash this serving set before the first use with warm water and liquid soap.
- Do not use Hard cleaning agents to clean or rub the surface of the serving set.
- Make sure that you use only liquid soap and sponge to clean the serving set.
- This serving set can last a very long time if it is maintained properly and the shine will last if it is cleaned properly with a sponge.